- Maida - 2 cup
- Gingely oil
- Boiled Split bengal gram - 1 cup
- Coconut gratings fried -1 cup
- Manda vellam grated - 1 1/2 cup
If needed - Cardomom powder
- Mix maida with water , once the dough is done grease it with gingely oil and keep it aside for 4 - 5 hrs.
- Cook split bengal gram in pressure cooker , filter the water and cool it. Fry coconut gratings in kadai, until the wateryness goes off .
- Smash the cooked bengal gram along with fried coconut gratings n manda vellam gratings in a mixie by allowing for a single round and make in to balls.
- Flatten the maida base by using gingely oil n place the stuffing balls, close it with the base n flatten again.
- Shallow fry with the ghee in a dosa pan.