- Mustard seeds
- Split Channa Dal- 1/4 t spoon
- Split Urad dal - 1/4 t spoon
- Chopped Shallots - 1/4 cup
- Curry leaves - 2 stem
- Dry chilli - 2
- Murungai poo - 1 cup
- Turmeric powder - 1/4 t spooon
- Salt to taste
- Water - 1/4 cup
- Grated coconut - 3 table spoon
- Saute the items given in the same order.
- Once the flowers are cooked and it becomes completely dry, add the grated coconut and serve hot.
- Choose the flowers that are opened.
- Soak the flowers in the water with salt for 20 mins and then give a final wash with warm water.
She is my world, most precious gift of my life and the biggest asset , is none other than my mom.
My culinary experiments started by the inspiration of her art of cooking. So i dedicate this blog to her.